Thursday, December 15, 2011



.



marco gets mentioned about his dancing,



ecstatic trembler approaching edge of sound barrier


the event horizon has


tea parties underwater


under where


there was the unremembered conversation (oral tradition),


swallowed by centuries

of

opaque circling,


pennies swirled in spinning cups

taste same


a tin or copper


I think something’s between us,

the fog on my glasses, the rain mist on my lenses


like water leaking up through the soles of my shoes,

sss got nothing to do with you.







ten hours broken into two sets of five,


you gotta try


can’t let it bring down.



You.


Look so beautiful today.


It is so good to see again.


I’ll call about that Hungarian,

still have number,


were wrong about the Finish film, was two in the kitchen,



melancholia of the black sun,





Really,


Just so beautiful.




.



No comments: