Sunday, November 20, 2011

anamendietaflowersonbody




Teethless christinas.

I was in an elevator shooting through the roof

to the great glass and it was the

Universe there

Spinning itself below

Breath fog

Where

There is no there there,

When I tried to think.

And what about that foggy glass,

Which is like a skin between realities

That you can peel into a thousand different coats


Oh foamy foamy foamy love

Of thee

I bathe while there in the clear field of

The blue light of nothing

Of magic waters

of Felicia , my magic queen,


And crazy love

Is crazy crazy love

And we are mal de amor

Hiding in fountains


to stop from throwing rocks

At Galatea and

her lovers

And the green nypmhs

And their glass eyes that beckon us to kiss

Our own reflections in the rivers

Are the seaweeds of our

Tresses,

Mine mingle

In the wind,

I am a vamp

And a fetish

And you would have to skin me

Before I’d give up

The sun

Felismena la bucolica, idyllic, sick of shepard quibbling,

abysmal self-indulgent

Swan kisses

Knocks off her own socks and

Walks to the city.





.

No comments: