Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yesterday I smoked the placid lake




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . s a i l bo ats cr as hing



. a ll their little swarmings



threw them more tomorrow



I woke

I went

I drank

I went

I kept walking

I reached


I told myself


I came



I thought of you,


¡Oh!


¡You!









/ desperate delirium gushing / / / / / / / / / / / /




Julia Kristeva quotes Mayakovsky on his experience of rhythmic rapture:


""""""



'"

''"


'''""""



“Rhythm: “I walk along wordlessly interrupt



trimmed poetic work





. . siren raining . .






sun




“there is tornado”




my dress my head





Half way through the garden


harder


I pulled some of the broken ones one after the other


desire


the dangers of living


o




wanting/looking




Us Tomorrow




.



.

No comments: